Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I'm offically a baby factory!

This is really just a quick update as to what is going on.

Surrogacy front: I have received my FINAL DRAFT of the contract and was able to notarize it...I AM OFFICIALLY A SURROGATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I also have to go in on the 23rd to get my yearly STD testing before we can start with the clinic.
My blood work did come back and I am clear on everything except one thing. its to chicken pox, it came back as unclear if I am immune to it or not. Just to let you all know I have been vaccinated when I was little and NEVER gotten them. I think I was even exposed at one time. anyway we decided to NOT get the vaccine. There are some papers that need to be signed, but the clinic is NOT returning my calls or Katrina's. Katrina and John still need to sign the contract. I am VERY WORRIED that something won't be done in time and it will push it back another month. I mean if it happens, it happens. We wanted to start up this month (Aug.) but hey nothing you can do. OH! We also decided that since I am good and fertile and John has some pretty awesome swimmers (sorry TMI for some) that it would be best to try a couple all natural (meaning no fertility meds) the first couple times to see what happens. I was so excited to get pregnant on the first try, but I am having doubts...I mean I am good but I don't think i am THAT GOOD!

Home front: We are planning our first family camping trip in an RV. We are leaving on the 29th going to the Red Woods, Vortex, Wild Life Safari, and a couple other places. We will be gone until the 3rd and even recruited my mom and Emma! so this will actually be our first trip as a family!
Clay is almost done with OT! I am very worried because I am very busy at home that I honestly don't have an hour everyday to work with him on his Sensory. We can make it work! Keven is in an intense PCIT 14 week program that is mother friggen working!!!! We are also trying to get the older 2 in therapy for their issues that they are struggling with already at such a young age. Let's hop around a little more. I am very serious on becoming a photographer. I love my camera, I just really need some new lenses and filters. I am also wanting to sign up for some classes, maybe mentor a photographer here in Portland? I LOVE PORTALNDIA!!!!

That is it for now...keep checking back
Toodles Bessy

1 comment:

  1. Although public clinics, such as Planned Parenthood, frequently test for STDs as a standard part of a yearly exam, many private doctors do not.

    cost of std testing

    ReplyDelete