Friday, August 10, 2012

Drum Roll Please.

Today we start the day off at 4am. I went to sleep around 11ish and woke up at 2 thinking i am NEVER going to get any sleep. Finally fell asleep and woke up at 4am. (so far today is just annoying) I’m up and getting ready, Cleaning up what is left of the dishes from last nights BBQ. Being as loud as I could Skip says. Finished packing and doing some laundry. Yes my house wife duties NEVER end. My grandma showed up around 4:30, and at that point i am just ready to leave so i can take a 4 hour nap! headed to the airport that early we have the road to our selves. (on that note traffic blows) We get to airport, I check my not so light bag and move on the the horrific line of security. I say my good-byes to my granny as she makes her way to work. (she also works at the airport) after security (that wasn’t actually that long) I make a B-line to Starbucks for my Venti, Hot Skinny Cinnamon dolche latte. (ahhhh finally time to wake up, thank you coffee!) I arrive at Gate C13 take a seat for a short while. Text the most important people in my life to say I love them. 

Haven't made it to Chicago yet. But from what I can tell I am somewhere over Montana based on mountains of nothing and it is only 8:30am. Lets try this nap thing again because I know I am going to need it!

Fast forward a couple of days. This trip was really all about the business. We we’re on a mission to find a clinic and that is just what we did. It was hard and a ton of number crunching but in the end we went with the best clinic for us.  Today I had my saline ultrasound and turns out I have a wonderful uterus.  I am totally ready to conceive this baby.  We also did some blood work to make sure I don't have anyy of STD’s and some crazy African disease.  Ohhh the things the government makes you do in order to get pregnant. I wonder what anybody ever did back in the day to get pregnant and have a family? it truly is amazing how much the government has an influence on the U.S. BUT that is another story for another day.  A long story. ANYWAY,  I am at the airport as I type this section. Watching all the walks of life that are walking by my little table. Oh yes back story. My flight was late and I would have missed my Vegas flight so I grabbed the last seat on a later, non-stop flight. so here I am, 4 hours early typing what I can think to put in a blog.  I am brain dead as of right now, so i am going to grab a beer (maybe) and get back to you on the flight when I can think of something witty and super random to talk about.

Fast forward about a week 8-10-12
Finally getting around to posting my blog. So what we have is the clinic. I really like the clinic but for some reason I feel bad about how much it cost. but again I wasn't really sure what to expect. Things are good and we are hoping to move forward and try our first insm.  in Sept......i hope. I have a phone call with Susan today to go over the yet again revised contract info. at this point I am just done with this and ready to sign the contract. I am going to wrap this up. I have a busy day today included a golf thing with Skip and his friend Jason. Any questions feel free to message me or leave in a comment.

Toodles
Bessy

No comments:

Post a Comment